Hello world! It’s been a long time since I’ve updated Little Maison and I’ve missed it! What have I been up to you ask? Two years ago I launched a vintage rental company in NYC that specializes in table top items (dishes, glassware, flatware), decor + props. Little Vintage Rentals has been doing GREAT and I am happy to say about 8 months in I left my full time job to work on the rental company full time. Additionally, I’ve been styling events + photo shoots regularly.
I’ve met SO many amazing creative professionals on my journey and have been endlessly inspired by the power of the small business entrepreneur. Some of my favorite moments?
- A wedding inspired photo shoot published in mywedding magazine that I creatively directed and styled
- The mini Styling for Social Media workshop I just planned in September
- A super fun jewelry photo shoot I helped coordinate in Los Angeles
- The holiday feature on the Everygirl I wrote + styled
- Teaching kids how to style at The Fashion Class
- Curating tons of vintage inventory, photographing it acquiring some stellar reviews
- … and the tons of amazing places my work has been published. There are so many people who made it all happen and I am grateful!
There will be some changes in the coming weeks at Little Maison – but I am hoping to pick up on my blogging journey as a vintage modern lifestyle family blog. More on that soon!