I love vintage glassware. Specifically, the goblet is a chic addition to any kitchen. These sturdy glasses are a topple free way of enjoying a drink with friends but are perfect for your favorite sorbet as well. Here are some of the prettiest goblets I’ve found lately. Clearly, worth considering.
- Smokey grey goblets available at Vintage Lancaster for$10 HERE
- Blue beauties available at Dear Macy Vintage for $28 HERE
- Gorgeous green goblets from Antiquaria available HERE for$48
- Yellow assortment of sorbet cups from Antiquaria for $24 HERE
- Ruby red goblets with clear stem from Cushion Chicago for $40 HERE