As I mentioned on Monday I had the pleasure of attending IFB‘s Inside Generation Style Fashion Show last week which was co-produced by Intel. Fifteen stylish bloggers hit the runway in looks by Kamali Kulture and Orla Kiely, showed off sassy accessories by BaubleBar and stepped in time to the fabulous French tunes in shoes by JustFabulous.
It was a fun night out with my friend Jenn from Stitched Tailors and we were so happy to cheer on our friend Christine from NYCPretty (directly below)! In the second part of the show Christine was brave enough to model a beautiful one piece Orla Kiely bathing suit and looked amazing! Note to self, I need to start following her workout regime.
Be sure to check out the full list and links of bloggers at the end of the post. It’s on my personal weekend to do list!
Be sure to check out some of the lovely bloggers online!
- Jenni Radosevich from I Spy DIY
- Ann Somma from Holier Than Now
- Laura Elner from On the Racks
- Delmy Riviera from Fashion Bananas
- Jessie Artigue from Style & Pepper
- Jinna Yang from Grease & Glamour
- Caroline Knapp from Sweet Caroline in the City
- Julia DiNardo from Fashion Pulse Daily
- Carolyn Hsu from The Hsu Closet
- Gabi Gregg from Gabi Fresh
- Christine Bibbo Herr from NYCPretty
- Samantha Lim from FashionIndie
- Eileen Dautruche from Miss Whoever You Are
- Danielle Bernstein from We Wore What
- Christina Topacio from ProFresh Style
Don’t forget to check out the fashionable audience HERE!